Weekly Photo Challenge: Numbers

As grown-ups, we pretty much shun numbers as we age.  I mean, who wants to admit to turning one number higher even though the alternative isn’t a desirable option?

But turning seven?  Well, that’s another story!

Lighting the candles -- age 7.

Birthday joy

Ready to blow 'em out.

To see more entries for The Daily Post’s Weekly Photo Challenge: Numbers, click here.

This entry was posted in Photography, Travel, Weekly Photo Challenge and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

24 Responses to Weekly Photo Challenge: Numbers

1. Gorgeous, happy birthday photos, Rusha!

2. Miriam says:

What a gorgeous happy post. Perfect for the challenge. 🙂

3. Birthdays and kids… always magical— and good for photographs too. 🙂 –Curt

4. How adorable; makes me want to see more of your work.

I’ll be following you from now on. Have a spectacular day! 🙂

5. Travel Nurse April says:

Great photos! I like your approach for the numbers theme.

6. Pingback: Numbers (Pacing Again) | What's (in) the picture?

7. Maggie says:

Such delight in her face. She’s at a perfect age for a celebration.

8. healthyfitz says:

Pretty!! pictures itself depicting the joys and happiness around!! God bless !!

Lovely smiles and expression! What a happy moment. 🙂

10. Not a prettier #7 anywhere. 🙂

11. dawnkinster says:

Love it! She’s so cute!! I’m still thinking about what I might use for this challenge. We’ll see if I find anything that catches my eye.

• You’ll find something, for sure. Just keep looking through your pictures. I went to the Daily Post site and loved all the different ideas bloggers had posted. Hope your week ahead goes well, and thanks for commenting.