- Follow Oh, the Places We See . . . on WordPress.com
Search here for topics.
Postcards from England
We Saw Utah!
My Recent Posts
- Take me to the Cotswolds: WPC — Wanderlust
- Immerse yourself in history (but not the water) at Roman Baths of Bath, England.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Earth — as seen at Capitol Reef
- Three Places to See in Bath, England — besides the Roman Baths!
- The Bard’s Beginnings: Shakespeare’s Birthplace, Stratford-upon-Avon
WordPress Weekly Photo Challenges
Photo Challenges: Travel Theme
Category Archives: Lesotho
A dream deferred: Political unrest delays Habitat build in Lesotho.
For those of you who read our post — A dream deferred: Political unrest delays Habitat build in Lesotho — you can imagine how excited we were to open an email from Kelle Shultz, Director of Habitat for Humanity Knoxville. … Continue reading
We saw much in abundance during our travels in Lesotho and South Africa, but nothing stood out quite like oranges — big, heavy bags of oranges frequently stacked one on top of the other in roadside stands and vendor stalls. … Continue reading
Ask any woman who travels this one question: What one thing do you love to do when you travel? And what you’ll hear is almost universal: SHOPPING! At least that’s how it was among all the women (including me!) on our … Continue reading
Don’t ask three children living near Maseru, Lesotho, about an unexpected coup to oust the Prime Minister. They may not know anything about it. Or even care. All they know is that their new house — a sturdy, clean, safe, … Continue reading