- Follow Oh, the Places We See . . . on WordPress.com
Search here for topics.
Postcards from England
We Saw Utah!
My Recent Posts
- Take me to the Cotswolds: WPC — Wanderlust
- Immerse yourself in history (but not the water) at Roman Baths of Bath, England.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Earth — as seen at Capitol Reef
- Three Places to See in Bath, England — besides the Roman Baths!
- The Bard’s Beginnings: Shakespeare’s Birthplace, Stratford-upon-Avon
WordPress Weekly Photo Challenges
Photo Challenges: Travel Theme
Category Archives: We Saw Utah!
With innumerable glimpses of this earth we live on, selecting one location has its limitations. But Capitol Reef offers a spectacular earthly view not just on Earth Day, but every day: rugged rocks rising tall from the earth; shades of … Continue reading
With all good intentions, we wanted to write extensive blog posts commending the National Park Service and God for creating glorious parks around incredible natural scenery. But fall is for travel, and we’re finding we’re not adept at posting while … Continue reading
Sometimes — well, a lot of times — we don’t have a particular place to see. Sometimes we just roam, looking for adventures and interesting photo ops to present themselves. And that’s how it was after dinner one evening in … Continue reading