Weekly Photo Challenge: Summer Lovin’

One of the joys of being a grandparent:  showing off the city you love with your granddaughter who still loves wherever you take her!!!

View from the Sunsphere, Knoxville, TN

Summer in the City of Knoxville from the Sunsphere’s Observation Deck!  Our version of summer lovin’!

Want to see more of the WordPress Weekly Photo Challenge: Summer Lovin’ ?  Click here!

This entry was posted in Weekly Photo Challenge and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Weekly Photo Challenge: Summer Lovin’

What a lovely shot Rusha! And a lovely thought as well. Grand kids are the BEST!

2. What a sweet picture!

3. Sue Slaght says:

Rusha what a wonderful photo of such a special time with your grand daughter. May these days last a lifetime.

4. freebutfun says:

One of the joys of being a parent us to have parents who are sometimes happy to take their grandchildren somewhere to get excited 😉 rest for mum, fun for grandma and great memories for child. That’s a win-win-win 🙂

It really is a win-win-win!!! We love keeping her, and her Mom enjoys the respite! I’ve got a few more days before school starts to babysit, so I’m thinking of where to take her next. Such a fun age! Thanks for commenting!

Thanks! It was just a quick pic taken with my cell phone, but it’s my husband and granddaughter on a summer “field trip”!!! Wish we had more time with her! Appreciate the comment.

5. suzjones says:

Rusha, you were on my mind a lot last night as I perused Pintrest. 😉 I confess, I did repin some of your pins. lol

So glad you were on my mind. And it was great seeing your picture in the emails I get from Pinterest!!!! Thanks for pinning and letting me know we like some of the same stuff! Appreciate any and all followers!!

What a wonderful capture 🙂 Happy summer!

7. There is nothing like being a grandparent is there?

I love it! We only have the one — and she’s already five. We get to keep her some in the summer. Hope that continues. It’s what Summer Lovin’ is all about! Thanks for commenting!