- Follow Oh, the Places We See . . . on WordPress.com
Search here for topics.
Postcards from England
We Saw Utah!
My Recent Posts
- Take me to the Cotswolds: WPC — Wanderlust
- Immerse yourself in history (but not the water) at Roman Baths of Bath, England.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Earth — as seen at Capitol Reef
- Three Places to See in Bath, England — besides the Roman Baths!
- The Bard’s Beginnings: Shakespeare’s Birthplace, Stratford-upon-Avon
WordPress Weekly Photo Challenges
Photo Challenges: Travel Theme
Tag Archives: Thornybush Game Preserve
It’s just nature’s way, of course. But when you come upon one of these magnificent creatures carefully hidden in a monochromatic natural setting, you can’t help but suck in your breath as if you’ve seen a lion on safari or … Continue reading
Nature’s plan to blend even the biggest, boldest of animals into the landscape works well. So well, in fact, that coming (surprisedly) upon this kingly fellow — mostly of one colour — had all of us in the safari Jeep … Continue reading