- Follow Oh, the Places We See . . . on WordPress.com
Search here for topics.
Postcards from England
We Saw Utah!
My Recent Posts
- Take me to the Cotswolds: WPC — Wanderlust
- Immerse yourself in history (but not the water) at Roman Baths of Bath, England.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Earth — as seen at Capitol Reef
- Three Places to See in Bath, England — besides the Roman Baths!
- The Bard’s Beginnings: Shakespeare’s Birthplace, Stratford-upon-Avon
WordPress Weekly Photo Challenges
Photo Challenges: Travel Theme
Tag Archives: surfer
Sometimes being alone doesn’t literally mean ALONE. Sometimes solitude is carving out me-time in the midst of worldly things. For more expressions of solitude, move quietly and singularly to the WordPress Weekly Photo Challenge: Solitude and check ’em out.