- Follow Oh, the Places We See . . . on WordPress.com
Search here for topics.
Postcards from England
We Saw Utah!
My Recent Posts
- Take me to the Cotswolds: WPC — Wanderlust
- Immerse yourself in history (but not the water) at Roman Baths of Bath, England.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Earth — as seen at Capitol Reef
- Three Places to See in Bath, England — besides the Roman Baths!
- The Bard’s Beginnings: Shakespeare’s Birthplace, Stratford-upon-Avon
WordPress Weekly Photo Challenges
Photo Challenges: Travel Theme
Tag Archives: descent
Table Mountain, the iconic flat-topped mountain towering 3,558 feet above Cape Town, South Africa, literally begs to be seen from above. Some climb. Others (some 23 million people to date) have ascended via Table Mountain Aerial Cableway, a rotating lift … Continue reading