Weekly Photo Challenge: Between

A fence betweenSometimes it’s nice to have a fence between you and the big animal, even if it is pretty and you want to pat it.

For more entries into The Daily Post Weekly Photo Challenge: Between, click here.

This entry was posted in Photography, Weekly Photo Challenge and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to Weekly Photo Challenge: Between

1. imexcited says:

Oh so cute! Love it.

2. Great take on the prompt, Rusha! I like those kind of fences too ๐Ÿ™‚

3. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Between | The Bohemian Rock Star's "Untitled Project"

4. quarksire says:

very kewl ๐Ÿ™‚

Wonderful take on, Rusha!

6. seeker says:

I’m sure the little girl is just itching to feel the nose of the horse. Beautiful photo.

7. Love the interpretation! Cute photo!

8. Smart girl … ๐Ÿ˜‰ … Great take on the topic.

Thanks so much. She’s my granddaughter — and a bit cautious on her first encounter with a horse. Appreciate the comment!

• As a horse owner I appreciate it when people (of all ages) exercise caution around my (or any) horse. It’s a safety thing, first and foremost, for human and horse. ๐Ÿ˜‰ … I hope your granddaughter has many wonderful and enlightened encounters around horses in her life time. ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks so much! It was a favorite day with my granddaughter . . . taking her to a nearby farm. And her first encounter with a horse. Great memory!